Providing Patent Attorney services in Brisbane
Innofy have award-winning Patent Attorneys headquartered in Brisbane. We provide Patent Attorney services for innovators, by innovators, to clients across the city, greater Brisbane, nationally and internationally. What differentiates innofy from other Patent Attorneys in Brisbane is the quality of our people and our ability to maximise client value. We do this by operating in an agile environment, constantly innovating and evolving our practice, collaborating, and providing an upfront flat fee for everything we do! If you need Patent Attorney services in Brisbane, and you want them done right – talk to us! What to know more about how we work, then click here.
Our Brisbane Patent Attorneys are here to help
Need a Patent Attorney in Brisbane? We have specialists in engineering, medical devices, software, start-ups, biotechnology, agriculture, immunology, pharmaceuticals, and much more! Browse the profiles of our Brisbane Patent Attorneys below.
What people say about Brisbane’s most innovative Patent Attorneys
We believe we offer exceptional Patent Attorney services in Brisbane, Australia, New Zealand and internationally. However, don’t just take our word for it – see these kind words from others.
- Innofy have provided us with exemplary trade mark services. After our initial contact, they organised a meeting to flesh out our requirements, provided valuable strategic advice, which resulted in us filing numerous trade mark applications that best encapsulated our brands. In addition, the Innofy team proactively reviewed our historical portfolio of trademarks and advised us in relation to ensuring all of our trade mark assets remain valid and up-to-date. I would certainly recommend Innofy to anyone looking to extract commercial value from their trade marks.Craig McDonaldChief Operating Officer, Deaf Services Queensland
- Due to Andrew's exceptional skills in facilitating the ongoing protection of the Intellectual Property vested in my company, Clockwork Coffee, I was able to seek significant investment leading to the expansion and diversification of my business.Scott Parker, OwnerClockwork Coffee
- Andrew's experience in biochemistry and immunology is first rate. I had the pleasure of working alongside Andrew for a number of years and his acumen and determination to succeed ensured that our projects were a success. Together we published our research in the leading journals in our field and I have no doubt that Andrew continues to be a significant and positive asset - providing spot-on intellectual and strategic direction.Dr Daniel Pellicci, NHMRC Research FellowUniversity of Melbourne
- Katherine's Oxford University doctorate at the Life Sciences Interface Doctoral Training Centre has provided her an exceptional technical foundation in not just engineering, but a breadth of cross-disciplinary fields including medical imaging and medical devices. Having worked with her over a number of years, I can attest to her keen intellect and technical expertise.Dr James Osborne, LecturerSchool of Mathematics and Statistics, University of Melbourne
- I have had the pleasure of working with Andrew for several years, and have been very impressed by his technical expertise. He has a clear passion for immunology and biomedical science, and is able to quickly understand complex technologies and identify the commercial opportunity. I can attest to the value that Andrew will bring to your business.Dr J Vivian, Group LeaderFaculty of Medicine, Nursing & Health Science, Monash University
- Katherine was able to quickly and expertly assimilate our disparate Intellectual Property components into a single, cogent strategy which aligns with our business objectives.Managing DirectorThe Solution Collective
- Innofy drafted my patent application, after clearly guiding me through the process. Not only did Innofy’s team take the time to fully understand the invention – but they also helped me derive an effective strategy to actually commercialise my product. The high level of technical expertise demonstrated by the patent attorneys at Innofy is obvious from the value they added to my patent specification. They thought about everything, and appear to understand the technical aspects of my product even better than I do! I would recommend Innofy to anyone looking for a top-tier service from a company that really cares about highlighting your technology.Steven ParkerDesign Integration Manager, Integra Systems
- I can discuss our technology with Andrew and be confident that he'll assimilate even the most complex of technology. He speaks the same language as our researchers and commercial executives - whilst retaining focus on the commercial opportunity that technology holds. Having worked with Andrew for a decade, I know he can help any company reach its commercial goals.Dr Francesco Rao, Chief Scientific OfficierDC Biosciences Pty Ltd, UK
Get in touch, we’re here to help